Google Ads PPC for Hotels: Those days were gone when people used to call dozens of hotels before going on a vacation. In today’s era, travellers book their hotels on Google or other search engines.
Customers get thousands of results on search engines and the ones who are on the top of the results would get a maximum of clicks. As we know that the hotel industry is widely competitive then it isn’t easy to get prominent positions organically. In this situation, PPC would really help the hotel industry to get more results through search ads.
What is Google ads PPC for hotels?
Google Ads PPC (pay per click) for hotels is an online advertising where advertisers need to pay for each click that they have received on their ads. PPC for hotels allows them to bid on relevant keywords related to their industry and destination when travellers search for those keywords.
PPC for the hotel industry helps them to reach potential customers who are searching for accommodation in their destination by increasing their visibility. Through PPC they can target specific locations, devices, and demographics by making sure that the ads were seen by potential guests who are more likely to book a room with them. This results in increasing return on investment (ROI) for hotels, as they only pay for clicks on their ads.
Benefits of Google ads for Hotel Industry
- Increase Visibility: PPC for hotels can help them to reach their potential customers who are searching for accommodation in their destination. If they bid on relevant keywords then it can be ensured that their ads would be shown at the top of the search engine results and this can increase their visibility and chances of being clicked on.
- Targeted advertising: PPC advertising can help hotels to target their specific locations, demographics, and their devices. Through this, they can reach potential guests who are more likely to book a room with them. This results in increasing return on investment (ROI).
- Cost-effective: PPC advertising for hotels is cost-effective as they only need to pay for clicks on their ads. This means they can set up a budget for their campaigns and only pay for the clicks that they have receives on the ads.
- Fast Results: The main reason for choosing PPC is that it delivers instant results. You will start getting results from the day you set up your campaign. You just need to live the campaign and get your customers in a few minutes.
- Secure last-minute bookings: Some people like to book in advance but there are some who don’t. So the travellers who have not booked in advance are in a race against time and availability. They are more likely to book those hotels that are on the top and offer great deals. Through PPC you would be on the top and more likely to get booked immediately.
Best practices for PPC for hotels
- Keyword Research: Keyword research is the first and most crucial step for running a successful PPC campaign. Effective keywords for hotel PPC campaign plays a vital role in conversion. You need to choose relevant keywords related to the business destination and bid on those keywords.
- Ad Copy: Ad copy plays an essential role in attracting customers to click on the ad. You need to create compelling ad copy that highlights your unique selling points, great deals, and offers so that it encourages the customers to click on the ads.
- Landing Page: The landing page is the page where customers are directed when they click on the ad. It is like a follow-up for the users to expect the fulfillment of services. A perfect landing page can help the hotel business to make an offer deal, give out more information and make the trade. So, the landing page must be relevant to the ads and provide users with the information which they need while booking.
- Ad Extensions: Ad extensions are the additional information that appears below the ads. It can help you to gain a competitive edge, improve performance and improve CTR. Hotels can use location extensions, call extensions, message extensions, etc so that users can directly call you or message you regarding the bookings and get more information.
- Remarketing: With the help of remarketing hotels can show their ads to the users or customers who have already visited the website. This is one of the powerful tools that allow hotels to reach their potential customers who have already shown interest in their business.
Popular keywords regarding Google ads PPC for hotels
- Hotel booking
- Online hotel booking
- Cheap hotels
- Hotel discounts
- Best hotels
- Budget hotels
- Last minute hotel deals
- Hotel reservations
- Pet-friendly hotels
- All-inclusive resorts
- Vacation rentals
- Extended stay hotels
Why you should choose us for PPC for hotels?
If you are looking for the best PPC expert for hotel booking then you are at the right place. We are experts in creating and executing online strategies that deliver results. Our team has been working with hotels of all sizes and understands the unique challenges and opportunities in the industry.
We provide regular reports on campaign performance and use data analytics to frequently clarify and optimize our strategies. Our team stays up-to-date with the latest PPC trends and best practices so that we can provide the highest level of service to our clients.
Requirements for creating Google Ads PPC for Hotels:
- Hosting server details
- Google Adwords Account
- Credit Card. Note: Fresh billing details required
- Payment Gateway
- Landing page
- Toll Free Number